Red is the color for Valentine’s Day and much more!
While colors mean different things to different people, red is probably the universal color of love! Nothing is more classic than giving a bouquet of red roses to your loved one on Valentine’s Day. In fact, red roses are still the most popular flowers given on Valentine’s Day (61% in 2014), and also the most wanted (37%).
Valentine’s Day is also about sharing your love with the less fortunate. Many non-profit organizations are getting creative to engage donors and volunteers on this special occasion:
- Burger-loving consumers can turn White Castle red on Valentine’s Day to support Red Cross!
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, a gift from Heifer’s on Valentine’s Day says I love you.” Buy a Valentine’s gift from Heifer International’s catalog and join the fight to end hunger by providing children and families around the world with training and animal gifts that help them become self-reliant.
- Red carpet entrance is expected at 50 special needs proms around the country in celebration of Valentine’s Day this year – check out Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine project!
Whether your Valentine’s Day is romantic or philanthropic, express yourself with a .RED web address!
- Do you blog about Valentine’s Day gift ideas or the topic of love in general? Imagine your blog at “myblog.RED” – that immediately adds passion to your blog!
- Do you have a web site documenting your love journey or your wedding? Imagine your site at “MyWedding.RED” – this web address shows you are sassy and fun!
- Do you have a business targeting love-birds – from unique gifts to wedding-planning? Imagine your online shop front at “bestshop.RED” – this web extension will certainly catch the attention of your customers!
Show your passion for Valentine’s Day and beyond: Get your .RED domain name now!